A box of rigid plastic foam surrounds the delicate slide, protecting it from all angles. This closed-cell foam is resilient, lightweight and moisture resistant. The interior of the slide box is lined with quilted rip-stop nylon, soft yet durable. Load spit valve up, and if you forget to lock your slide, the sleeve is removable. Custom-sized boxes insure the minimum of slide movement and the maximum in lightweight support.
1. Expandable compartment for mutes and music with Velcro strap for stands and small pocket for mouthpieces
2. Quilted drawstring circle encompasses the bell area
3. Square zipper top buries the bell from outer edges the circle in the square works magic around the bell
4. Slide box with quilted sleeve for the slide
5. Velcro flap secures the slide in place.