CYCLONE - Alto Sax
Get ready to rock the room with more power and control than ever before with Bari Woodwind Supplies new Cyclone, a one-of-a-kind metal mouthpiece that introduces several revolutionary designs. At the heart of Cyclone's big sound is Bari's Vortex Technology, a spiral grooved chamber that enhances air flow and increases projection. Additionally, Cyclone's patent-pending baffle design offers quick responsiveness and effortless playability. Adding to the list of mouthpiece advancements, the cyclone has two adjustable dual ligatures. This patent-pending design reduces pressure points on the reed and offers the ability to adjust positions for optimal sound and timbre. Available in gold and black chrome for both alto and tenor saxophone.
- Vortex Chamber – This Vortex Technology™ is a one-of-kind chamber to project sound and enhances air flow.
- Unique patent pending baffle design allows for quick responsiveness and effortless playability.
- Adjustable patent pending dual ligatures reduce pressure points on reed along with the ability to adjust positions for optimal sound and timbre.
- The patent pending tenon is designed for Tone Enhancing Control Technology.
- A powerhouse of sound unlike anything ever seen or heard.
- Black chrome plated