This instrument is unique in its ability to provide ease of play in executing the most complex intervals
and is free-blowing in every register. Even the most demanding saxophone players will find the lower
register surprisingly easy. From velvety low to impressively bright high notes, this model’s sound
range is infinite, allowing the player to express the most varied of musical styles.
Intonation was a particular focus in the quest for perfection and Internal volumes were reviewed in
order to provide an extended and enhanced range of tuned sound (438-444Hz).
Special attention has been given to the neck’s bore to increase the flexibility of play throughout the
saxophone’s register. An optional bore with increased projection and a lighter timbre is also
available along with a silver or gold finish. A magnificent hand-made floral engraving brings out the
pure copper used in manufacturing the instrument’s body.
Senzo, destined to be the new standard in professional alto saxophones, is an essential step towards
the renewal of Buffet Crampon saxophones. It faithfully reflects the combination of French musical
instrument making know-how with state of the art technology to meet today’s musical demands.
•Red copper body, yellow brass keywork
• adjustable palm keys
•blue steel springs
• leather pads with metal resonators
Bell and neck
• French handmade workmanship and engraving
• BC-patented resonance cavity in the neck
• silver plated neck and gold plated octave key
• gold plated neck and octave key
• Senzo Metal ligature with two screws, two ribs on the reed holder,metal mouthpiece cap
• Ergonomic strap
• Swab fast absorbency, protected weight does not scratch your instrument, lint free
• Untreated polish cloth
• Light, compact and modern backpack case, made in fiberglass.
Maximum protection. Pocket for music scores