EXPR160 Coated Reds Bass, Medium, 50-105, Long Scale
EXPR160 Reds react much like a standard electric bass guitar string where the outer wire is highly magnetic, but the copper coating imparts a more “acoustic” tone on basses with magnetic and/or piezo pickups. The EXP coating protects the copper windings from corrosion and premature wear.
- EXP/Copper coating for a more “acoustic” tone on basses with magnetic and/or piezo pickups
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh