| || |
EJ24's feature a smaller diameter 3rd, 4th and 5th string than our traditional EJ17 Medium set. These strings are for players that looking for a more balanced sound and tension across their medium setup. In addition, these gauges are optimal for DADGAD tuning, originally popularized as an alternative tuning in Celtic music, but extends into contemporary folk, fingerstyle and rock styles.
- A popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tones - also optimal for DADGAD tuning
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Phosphor bronze wrapped around a hexagonal core
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .056
| || |