EJ44C Pro-Arte Composite, Extra-Hard Tension
EJ44C, extra-hard tension strings are optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Extra-hard tension, optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 Basses .030, .036, .045
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh