EXL150H Nickel Wound, High-Strung/Nashville Tuning, 10-26
EXL150H Nashville Tuning strings, often called "high-strung," utilize the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set to achieve a shimmering, jangly tone. This tuning is popular with studio musicians for doubling 6-string guitar parts to achieve a 12-string effect.
- Utilizes the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .019, Nickel Wound .026