ESXL160 Nickel Wound Bass, Medium, 50-105, Double Ball End, Long Scale
ESXL160 bass guitar strings are constructed with ball ends on both ends of the strings, precisely engineered and wound to Steinberger specifications.
- Double ball end design, manufactured to Steinberger specifications
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105