One at a time, every Jende Reed Knife is created using traditional Asian knife making techniques coupled with the exacting demands of the professional musician. Our Hollow Ground knife is hand forged, hand polished and hand sharpened to a razor sharp edge using our own 5 step sharpening process before being "branded" a Jende Reed Knife.
Each "Original" version knife can be made left-handed or right-handed, and is sharpened to a previously unrivaled 8000 grit!
Included with each knife is a custom made, durable sheath with a Velcro clasp that protects the razor sharp edge. Basic knife care instructions are also included. Handle color and size may vary.
- Double Hollow Ground Blade
- One Piece, Hand Forged Blade and Handle Secured At The Butt
- Hand Polished Blade Resists Rust And Corrosion
- Durable Hardwood Handle For Controlled Handling
- Left Or Right-Handed Razor Sharp Edge Guarantees Wood Removal On Every Pass With Ease
- Custom Made Black Sheath Protects The Razor Sharp Edge
- Basic Knife Care Instructions