- The DV NY produces a darker, less bright tone than the more contemporary sound of the DV.
- A deep baffle/chamber design produces a beautiful
- Classic Jazz sound reminiscent of the masters of the 50's and 60's. - Slightly more resistance than the DV.
- Considered a very free blowing saxophone mouthpiece.
What Does The DV NY Do?
- Bigger Darker Tone
- Effortless Playing
- More Harmonics
- Cleaner Articulation
- Warmth & Beauty
- Excellent Altissimo
- Improved Intonation
How Does The DV NY Do It?
- Deep Full Chamber
- Golden section proportioning
- Proprietary CNC facing technology
- Perfect radius facing curve
- Secondary Window
- Hand finished baffle, tip rail and table
- Play tested by Jody Espina
Click here for more information