Korg CM-200 Contact Microphone
Korg contact microphone that can be attached to the bell of a brass instrument, the bridge of a violin, or even to a guitar or ukulele. The microphone uses a piezo element to directly capture the vibrations and send them to your tuner. The contact microphone is an indispensable item in situations where the mic built into your tuner might have difficulty detecting the sound of your instrument, such as when you're practicing with an entire brass band. The functionality of the microphone has also been improved. The cable now transmits sound more efficiently, and is more flexible. The connection between the mic and cable has been made more durable, reducing the possibility of breakage. The new clip opens up 7 mm wider than the previous model, providing more space to attach to your instrument. The rubber inside the clip has been redesigned to provide a better fit so that it can be securely attached. Compared to its predecessor, the contact microphone features a fresh appearance with a sharper design, offering you a choice of black colours.
- Directly capture the sound of your instrument in style
- A piezo clip-on microphone that's designed especially for tuners
- Mic and cable has been made more durable, reducing the possibility of breakage
- Cable now transmits sound more efficiently, and is more flexible
- Providing more space to attach to your instrument