System-76SDK Vintage Dark Lacquere 2nd. Edition Soprano Saxophone
The System-76 soprano has a warm tone with a very centered core. It comes in either vintage dark lacquer or the classic gold lacquer finish. Each lacquer lends a different color to the sound.
The dark lacquer finish has warmer subtleties compared to the slightly more brilliant gold lacquer. Both, however, allow the player to deliver the highest performance possible due to System-76's superior craftsmanship.
The System-76 soprano is available in either one-piece (straightneck only) or two-piece body (each with both straight and bent neck) design.
- Neck: 2-piece body with both straight and bent neck
- Large bore
- Finish: Vintage dark lacquer
- Hand engraved bell and body
- Key touches: Genuine abalone
- Professional class
- Range to F#
- Complete with case and mouthpiece package