English Horn/Cor Anglais PT.C2 S3 Rosewood.
Professional model, automatic system. Silver-plated keys, double F key (left hand F) and double low C key, 3rd octave, forked F resonance key, low C to C# and low B to C# trill keys, C to Eb trill, C to E trill ring, independent connection from low B to low C. Separated barrel for lox Bb, two bocals included.
1) Instrument built with high quality materials.
2) Fine intonation.
3) Uniformity of notes from low to high, all at the same level.
5) Very easy to play.
6) With some leather pads, double live than conventional ones.
7) Keys silverplated or goldplated with a high thickness to resist over time.
8) Low possibility of wood cracks.
9) Made with selected Grenadilla wood naturally seasoned for eleven to thirteen years.