American Hickory TXDC5W Charley Poole Marching Drumsticks
The DC5 was designed by Charley Poole. Its medium taper allows for a forward-blanced stick. The oval bead produces a great quality of sound from the marching drum.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .709" Length: 17"
- Oval tip provides great quality of sound off of the marching drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry