American Hickory TXDC72W Chris Retschulte Marching Drumsticks
The DC72 was designed by Texas educator Chris Retschulte. Its full round bead provides consistent head contact regardless of playing angle. Quick taper allows provides optimal feel, especially at lower dynamic levels.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .700" Length: 16 7/8"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry