American Hickory TS7S Mike Stevens Tenor Sticks
Designed by Mike Stevens, a highly respected composer, musician and educator for top marching percussion groups, the TS7S tenor stick is made of premium quality American hickory with a small nylon “cookie”-style head on one end and a 1” diameter felt ball on the butt end.
- The double-headed feature allows for quick changes between a traditional nylon sound and a felt sound used on marching tenor drums without the need to exchange mallets
- Length: 16” Diameter: 0.700”
- Ideal for fast, controllable rebound for passages that require additional speed
- The ideal implement for a "stick" feel on tenor drums
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry