Dan Fyffe Vibraphone Series Keyboard Mallets
ProMark Vibraphone mallets feature flat, oval-shaped rubber cores. Each core is weighted specifically to maximize projection. The cores are synthetic yarn-wrapped, which allows the weight of the core to dictate the level of articulation.
- The DFP910 is the softest, with a warm, mellow tone.
- The DFP920 is a medium-articulation mallet, with the ideal balance of tone and attack.
- The DFP930 is a medium/hard-articulation mallet, with greater attack .
- The DFP940 is the hardest, featuring maximum articulation.
- Mallets are medium-hard, yarn-wrapped mallets on Rattan shafts, ideal for the middle to high range on the instrument
- Length: 15 1/8" Head Size: 1.35 x 1.38"
- Mallets feature a soft cord head on a rattan shaft and is ideal for the vibraphone, color-coded according to hardness so players can make quick and easy mallet changes
- Hand-matched Rattan shafts for optimal comfort and durability
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry