Shira Kashi™ Oak 707 Nylon Tip
The 707 features a 5A diameter with a long taper making it fast and responsive. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Round nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry