Hickory 5Bx Jason Bittner Nylon Tip
The 5BX was designed by American metal drummer Jason Bittner. His stick is an excellent general purpose stick for those who like a larger diameter. It's medium taper allows for a balanced rebound. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .590" Length: 16-1/8"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry