Hickory 722 Jonathan Moffett Nylon Tip
The 722 was designed by Jonathan Moffett. The 722 features a short taper a nylon tips at both ends of the stick for clear, articulate attack.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .630" Length: 16-1/8"
- Nylong tips at both ends for multiple playing requirements
- Thin neck for a speedy, and ultra responsive stick
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry