Hickory 8A Wood Tip Jim Rupp
The 8A was designed by jazz drummer extraordinaire Jim Rupp. The 8A is a step up in both length and diameter from the standard 7A, great for music requiring a little more volume.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .531" Length: 15-3/4"
- Small teardrop wood tip for a full, rich tone while keeping a delicate sound
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry