Hickory CP Wood Tip Carl Palmer
The CP was designed by rock legend Carl Palmer of Emerson, Lake and Palmer. The long taper and arrowhead tip allows for great rebound and exceptional speed.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .579" Length: 15-7/8"
- Arrowhead wood tip provides a light, sharp tone
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry