Hickory JZ "Jazz" Nylon Tip
The JZ features a 7A-style diameter with a long thin neck making it the ultimate jazz stick. The oval bead produces a dark, warm tone that is suited for the most intricate ride cymbal work. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .512" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry