Jonathan Haas Timpani Series JH2
ProMark JH2 timpani mallets feature German felt parachute-style covering for the highest quality of sound. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH2 is wrapped with hard red felt, one degree harder than the white felt, making it useful for all performing situations.
- Designed by Jonathan Haas
- This JH2 timpani mallet is wrapped with hard red felt, one degree harder than the white felt, making it useful for all performing situations.
- In addition to the JH1 and the JH3, the JH2 provides the timpanist with a complementary choice of hard mallets
- Great choice for professionals and students
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry