Jonathan Haas Timpani Series JH27
ProMark JH27 timpani mallets are a double-ended combination of the JH2 and JH7. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH27 is wrapped with hard red felt on one end and unwrapped wood on the opposing end.
- Designed by Jonathan Haas
- The ProMark JH27 was originally designed as a double headed timpani mallet that would be used for the Elliot Carter timpani solo, MARCH.
- The JH27 has found its way into Broadway shows, drum-corps as well as multiple percussion pieces that require fast mallet changes from a hard felt mallet to a substantial wood headed mallet, both "exciting" the rich and full bodied frequencies necessary
- Great choice for professionals and students
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry