Shira Kashi™ Oak 2S Tommy Aldridge Wood Tip
The 2S is designed for those that like a large diameter with extra length. Its small neck allows for a good balance despite the overall size of the stick. An oversized oval tip provides a large, dark sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .630" Length: 17"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry