Shira Kashi™ Oak 5Ast "Stinger" Wood Tip
The 5AST "Stinger" is very similar to a classic 5A, but with a thinner taper for quicker rebound and smaller arrow-shaped tip for increased articulation.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16-1/8"
- Arrowhead wood tip provides a light, sharp tone
- Thin neck for a speedy, and ultra responsive stick
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry