Shira Kashi™ Oak 747B "Super Rock" Nylon Tip
The 747B "Super Rock" is designed for the heaviest of hitters. Excellent large stick for rock. When the 747 "Rock" stick is not enough, the 747B provides extra length and diameter. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .590" Length: 16 3/4"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry