Shira Kashi™ Oak Jz "Jazz" Nylon Tip
The JZ features a 7A diameter with a long thin neck making it the ultimate jazz stick. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .512" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry