Model:14A4x MM:17.09 Inches: .673
- Based on the popular 14A4a, this mouthpiece creates a very open blowing feel with the large "x" backbore. This backbore improves the ease of playing and opens up the sound of our piccolo trumpet. Also ideal for Eb soprano cornet.
Model: 11AX MM: 16.51 Inches: .650
- This model was developed for the Schilke piccolo trumpets. The "x' backbore improves the ease of playing and opens up the sound on the piccolo. Also available in a trumpet shank.
Model: 14A4a MM: 17.09 Inches: .673
- One of our most popular mouthpieces, the 14A4a offers a shallow "A" cup, semi-flat #4 rim and tight "a" backbore allows a player a strong upper register without sacrificing tonal production.
Model: 15 MM: 17.12 Inches: .674
- An excellent all-around mouthpiece which offers a free blowing, clear sound.
Model: 13A4a MM: 16.76 Inches: .660
- The shallow "A" cup, semi-flat #4 rim and tight "a" backbore creates an ideal lead mouthpiece.
Please click here for additional Describtion of Mouthpieces