- Perfect for use with wind instruments
The MC7's frequency response of 50Hz-15kHz makes it ideally suited for use with woodwind, brass and other acoustic instruments. This high-quality microphone accurately reproduces the tone of the instrument and is great for use in performance and recording situations where mic placement is problematic.
- Easy to attach and instrument friendly
Two "non-marring" clips provide easy attachment to a variety of instruments. Its flexible neck allows precise placement of the microphone for optimum tone. A specially designed attachment system isolates the microphone from mechanical sounds produced by the instrument allowing the mic to capture only the tone.
- Internal Mic - Electric Condenser Microphone
- Output Impedance - max 2.2kW
- Frequency Response 50Hz-15kHz
- Sensitivity - -44dB+/-3 (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Directional Characteristics - Omnidirectional
- Standard Voltage - DC5V
- Maximum Voltage - DC10V
- Power Consumption - Max 0.5mA
- Mic Cable Length - 3m, Monaural Mini Plug