This new clarinet is also the result of these developments in methodology and touts the same virtues as its high-end counterparts, including:
- metal-capped tenons, for an enduring union between upper and lower joints
- GreenLinE tone hole slots, ensuring an air-tight closure and flawless sound while eliminating the risk of cracking
- a low F correction key to enhance the sound in this characteristic scale
- ergonomic rings for a more comfortable and intuitive feel (Le´gende exclusively)
- natural wood, specially selected and honed for a perfect resonance
Its intuitive handling allows the musician the utmost freedom of musical and acoustical expression.Its precise and reliable play is ideal for clarinet players with very eclectic demands.
- Body : Natural grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon) or Green LinE (Dalbergia Melanoxylon composite), Buffet Crampon cylindrical bore, Green LinE tones holes slots on the upper joint, metal-capped tenons, raised C#-G# tone hole (A only), delivered with 2 barrels; Bb: 66 and 65mm - A: 64 and 65mm
- Case : Le´gende finish: high tech, shell, brown leather, single or double (Bb and A clarinets), case cover for Le´gende case.
- Keywork : 19 keys and 6 rings, adjustable thumbrest, Eb lever, low f correction, low E (option), silver plated and gold plated, highly reliable keywork, metal O-ring pins, blue steel springs
- Pads : Combination of GT pads (100% waterproof and breathable) and natural cork pads
- Accessories : Le´gende ligature, rose gold, Buffet Crampon mouthpiece cap, Buffet Crampon pull-through