EJ38H phosphor bronze guitar strings are designed for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods to offer a "jangly" 12-string affect when recording, layering, or double-tracking guitars.
- Designed and gauged for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods
- Phosphor Bronze, preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .018.
- Phosphor Bronze Wound .027