EJ43 is the lightest tension available of D'Addario's best selling Pro-Arté series. Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch, they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. EJ43's contain silver wound on nylon bass strings with clear nylon trebles.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro-Arté series
Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh