Reserve Mouthpiece Patches
Inspired by the most prized, vintage mouthpieces of the 1920s, Reserve harnesses modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear. Milled—not molded—from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. Of course, the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, curves, and proprietary material to something far more remarkable: its sound.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency, eliminating the need to try many before purchase
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard rubber for tonal beauty and evenness
- Designed by a team of top players, craftsmen, and engineers for ultimate performance and response
- Helps to foster proper playing habits and technique in students
- Six models offer an array of resistance options in two different pitch systems, A=441 and 442 Hz