EXL156 Nickel Wound, Fender Bass VI, 24-84
EXL156 strings are custom designed for the Fender Bass VI, which is tuned to E, an octave below a guitar in standard tuning. Each string is designed to bass scale lengths and tapers, but with guitar sized ball ends for retrofit on the Fender VI.
- Designed for the Fender Bass VI
- Constructed with guitar sized ball ends for tailpiece compatibility
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084