EPS165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EPS170 (.45 and .65) with the low strings from an EPS160 (.85 and .105). This set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of biting high end, punchy lows and super long life. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EPS170 and EPS160 for an ideal combination of tone and feel with bigger bottom end
- One of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh