EJM75C is D'Addario's monel mandolin offering based on gauges popularized by the legendary player Sam Bush. Monel is a vintage alloy that offers a balanced and natural tone. Loopend construction for universal fit. D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like Sam Bush, David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel and monel wrap wire and are available in a medium and medium plus gauge.
- D'Addario's premiere Monel Mandolin set using gauges popularized by the legendary Sam Bush.
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Monel wrap wire for a balanced, natural, and vintage tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Monel Wound .025/.025, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.