Essential Elements 2000: Baritone T.C., Book 1
Series: Essential Elements 2000
Category: Band Method Book
Format: Book, CD & DVD
Instrument: Baritone T.C.
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Essential Elements 2000 Book 1 offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. Essential Elements features familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. Essential Elements provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
- Enhanced Learning System
- Optimum Reinforced Learning
- Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity
- Daily Warm-ups & Rubank Studies
- 12 Full Band Arrangements
- Rhythym Studies
Book also includes:
- Start-up video Learn the basics
- Play-along mp3 tracks for all exercises Features a professional player on each individual instrument
- Duets and trios Print and play parts with friends
- Music listening library Hear great pieces for band.