DGM Drum Gloves Medium
The Promark drum gloves are made from thin-cut Cabretta leather featuring 8 specially-placed pads on the four fingers and three on the palm for vastly improved grip. Extra padding is used on the thumbprint area, fingertips, and knuckles to increase the glove lifespan by slowing down the wear-through process. Breathable mesh is used on the top of all of the fingers and backside of the hand to reduce perspiration. The hook and loop wrist strap does not interfere with wrist motion. The drum gloves are washable with warm water and a mild detergent, then air dried. Available in small, medium, large and extra large.
- Made from thin-cut Cabretta leather
- Features 8 specially-placed pads on fingers and palm
- Breathable mesh is used on top to reduce perspiration
- Hook an loop wrist strap allows for appropriate tension to be easily set
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our
- Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry