Rico Tenor Saxophone Reeds
The Rico cut is unfiled and features a thinner profile and blank. Rico "Orange Box" reeds vibrate easily. They are a favorite among jazz musicians and are ideal for students. Rico's updated reed-making machinery and state-of-the-art process have made today's Rico reed more consistent than ever before. Affordably priced and conveniently packaged, Rico is the educator's choice.
- Thinner vamp cut designed for ease of play
- Priced affordably for educators
- Works well for both classical and jazz applications
- Available for full range of clarinets and saxophones
- Offered in 3-reed packs, boxes of 10 reeds, and 25-reed Novapak dispensers
- Available in half strengths, from 1.5 to 4.0