- Reserve Soprano Saxophone Reeds
Reserve reeds are filed and feature a thicker spine and blank, allowing for ease of registral changes. The Reserve reed is ideally suited for solo and chamber performance. Reserve reeds are made from lower-internode cane, which comes from the first four tubes of the cane stalk, yielding greater consistency from reed to reed.
- High-density cane produces more durable, consistent reeds
- Color video inspection sorts cane quality
- Optical laser measurements ensure accuracy
- Precision natural-diamond cutting blades maintain reed consistency
- Offered in boxes of 5
- Available in half strengths from 2.0 to 4.0