- Designed to use soft reeds without sacrificing the sound quality of a stronger reed. With the same technical specifications as the B45, its wider tip rail offers a compact and centered sound. Medium-long facing. 193 tip.
- Its thin tip rail makes it easy blowing. Medium facing. 184 tip.
- Particularly suited for players preferring a wider tip. Same sound qualities as the B44 with a larger tip opening. Very responsive. Medium-long. 193 tip.
- Recommended for classical and jazz musicians who prefer a wider tip opening. Produces a powerful sound. A favorite of jazz musicians. Large facing. 205 tip.
- Produces a rich and velvety sound, even in the upper register. Large facing. 215 tip.
Cap and Ligature NOT included.