Black Lacquered ligature, compact and very centered sound with direct projection.
Homogeneous in all registers. Each BG ligature provides a different sound.
- Metal ligature.
- Compact and very centered sound
- The soloist's ligature
- Direct sound projection
- Homogeneous in all registers.
- INSTRUMENT: Bb Clarinet
- MATERIAL: Metal
- CONCEPT: Reed contact through rails & fabric
- USE: Soloist, orchestra, large concert halls
- MOUTHPIECE: Bb Clarinet, Ebonite mouthpieces
- ACOUSTIC CHARACTERISTICS: Brilliant and colourful sound, exceptional radiance
- OTHER REMARKS: The sound of elegance
- TREATMENT PROCESS: Black Lacquer Plated
- CAP: N° 5