No longer will you have to switch between functions; you’ll be able to use practicing techniques that are idiomatic to orchestral instruments, such as keeping a consistent pitch over the course of a long note while varying the tone to add vibrato in time with the tempo or checking the pitch of chords while using the metronome.
The enlarged display is backlit. You can adjust the brightness in two levels, soft or auto, ensuring stress-free tuning even when you’re on a dimly lit stage or in an orchestra pit.
The circuitry has been redesigned to achieve a battery life of 130 hours, approximately double that of the previous TM-50 model (tuner in use, backlight off). There’s no need to worry about the remaining battery life even during extended practices or performances.
Needle-type meter with excellent response
KORG’s proprietary technology accurately detects the pitch without any time lag. The pitch drift that is prone to occur during long tones played on a wind instrument can be detected before it happens, letting you train yourself to produce unwavering tone with stable pitch.
Also available in the lineup is the TM-60C, which is shipped with a CM-200 contact mic. By attaching the CM-200 to your instrument, the vibrations can be sent directly to the tuner for more accurate tuning.
If 20 minutes elapses while the metronome is not operated and no sound is being input to the tuner, the auto power-off function automatically turns the power off.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz)–C8 (4186.01 Hz) with sine wave input
- Reference Tone Generation: C3 (130.81 Hz)–C6 (1046.50 Hz) three-octave range
- Tuning Modes: meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode
- Calibration Range: A4=410–480 Hz (1 Hz units)
- Detection Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Tempo Range: Quarter note=30–252 times/minute
- Tempo Setting Method; pendulum step, full step, tap tempo
- Time Signature Range: 15 types (0–9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets with center note omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with center notes omitted)
- Tempo Precision: +/-0.3%
- Connectors: INPUT jack (6.3 mm monaural phone jack, unbalanced), headphone jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (φ23mm)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Tuner: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, continuous A4 input, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Metronome: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 mm x 74 mm x 18 mm / 4.37" × 2.91" × 0.71"
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (including batteries)
- Color Variations: Black (TM-60-BK), White (TM-60-WH)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Accessories (separately sold): CM-300 contact mic