Holton Professional Model H278 Double French Horn
About the Model H278:
Holton horns offer an alternative in design that creates a great experience for the young or advanced players. This Farkas model offers independent tuning for convenience allowing the player to tune the Bb side of the horn seperately from the F side.
The H278 has a bright, compact feel with outstanding tonal beauty. Medium throat bell provides a singing tone with fine legato charactaristics. Yellow brass produces a higher tone color and clearer projection. Independent Bb main tuning slide allows for incerased tuning flexibility. Detachable bell.
- Holton "Farkas" - Key of F/Bb
- .468" bore, Farkas wrap
- 12-1/4" medium throat yellow brass screw bell
- Yellow brass branches and slide crooks
- Nickel silver slide tubes
- Mouthpipe waterkey
- Tapered rotors and bearings
- Clear lacquer finish
- Holton-Farkas MC mouthpiece
- CH279PUR screw-bell case